There are two main reasons. First, the water dispenser has not been cleaned and disinfected for a long time. Second, the bottled water has not been consumed within 7 days after opening.
“When the water dispenser takes water, how much water is taken into the water dispenser, and there are many bacteria and traces of mold spores, algae spores, etc. in the air. The water has not been finished for a long time, and the bucket becomes a bacterial culture. Box.” Winter temperature is low, it is not suitable for bacterial reproduction. The temperature of summer bucket water is basically around 30°C. This temperature is very suitable for bacterial reproduction. When bacteria enters the bucket with air, the total number of colonies will exceed the standard. It is recommended that the bottled water in summer should be consumed within 5 to 7 days.
Another reason why the total number of colonies exceeds the standard is that the bacteria in the bladder grows. During the process of changing the bucket, the human body inadvertently touches the inner tank, and the bacteria begin to breed on it, and the water containing bacteria in the bucket passes through the inner tank. It will also adhere to the inner gallbladder for reproduction, and will not be cleaned for a long time. The bacteria with excessive bacteria will cause "secondary pollution" to the water.